Magura M2C lever
The primary advantage of this lever is a 50% reduction in actuation force. This means less fatigue, less arm pump and more endurance especially during high intensity race conditions.
Our innovative brake levers are engineered to reduce both finger fatigue and arm pump thus increasing endurance during high intensity conditions
A "shorty" lever length allows a one or two finger operation enabling you to squeeze the lever to the bar without releasing your grip with the rest of your fingers. Depending on the mounting position you employ, you can even go for a three finger grab when necessary.
- KTM ’09-15 125/150 SX/XC/EXC
- KTM ’09-21 200 XCW/EXC
- KTM ’13-21 690 E/R
- Husqvarna ’16 FC 250/350/450
- Husqvarna ’17-21 125-501 TE/TC/TX/FE/FC/FX
- Husqvarna ’16-21 701 Enduro/SM
- Magura Hymec clutch conversion kits
- GasGas bikes with Magura clutch levers