To check for correct bearing numbers simply remove the old bearing and read the bearing number which is wrote on the rubber seal of the bearing. Please note you may have to clean grease off to view it.
• Correct bearings for any mountain bike bottom bracket with the number 6805 2RS or 61805 2RS
• 2 bearings
Ceramic bearing upgrade features
• Lighter weight
• Less power required to drive crank
• Exceed performance and spec of original bearing
• Less friction
• Up to 40 percent faster
Due to the work required to change the bearings we generally recommend the stainless steel bearing for the majority of applications and Ceramic for the riders looking for greater performance and durability
Bottom bracket installation instructions
• Ensure that the frame BB shell is clean and Inspect for wear and corrosion
• Put a small amount of grease on the rubber seal of the bearing keeping in mind that if there is too much grease dirt will accumulate. A small amount of grease can be put on the cup before pressing the bearing in but is not required.
• Bearings should be pressed into the shells using the correct BB press tool
• Before riding the bicycle, check that there is no play or looseness in the bottom bracket connection. Also, be sure to retighten the crank arms and pedals at periodic intervals.
• If you feel any looseness or ‘play’ in the bearings, the bottom bracket should be inspected/replaced.
• Do not wash the bottom bracket with high-pressure jets of water.
• For maximum performance it is required to lubricate and periodically inspect/clean your bottom bracket bearings.
Please note that any bearings that have opened out of the packaging cannot be returned as they cannot be resold. Dimensions of the bearings are shown in the pictures and it is your responsibility to measure before ordering
Please see my other listings for other bearing numbers