To check for correct bearing numbers simply remove the old bearing and read the bearing number which is wrote on the rubber seal of the bearing. Please note you may have to clean grease off to view it.
Due to the work required to change the bearings we generally recommend the stainless steel bearing for the majority of applications
Frame bearing installation instructions
• Ensure that the frame is clean and Inspect for wear and corrosion
• Put a small amount of grease on the rubber seal of the bearing keeping in mind that if there is too much grease dirt will accumulate. A small amount of grease can be put on the frame before pressing the bearing in but is not required.
• Bearings should be pressed in using a suitable press tool. Incorrect installation can damage the bearing
• Before riding the bicycle, check that there is no play or looseness in frame bearing bolts
• If you feel any looseness or ‘play’ in the bearings, the frame bearings should be inspected/replaced.
• Do not wash directly with high-pressure jets of water.
• For maximum performance it is required to lubricate and periodically inspect/clean your bottom bracket bearings.
Please note that any bearings that have opened out of the packaging cannot be returned as they cannot be resold. Dimensions of the bearings are shown in the pictures and it is your responsibility to measure before ordering
Please see my other listings for other bearing numbers
Weldtite Lithium Grease
All Purpose White Grease formulated for two wheel applications
Excellent lubricity reducing wear
Exceptional water resistance
Easy application and high visibility
For use on headsets, wheel bearings, and bottom brackets